We are pleased to announce the new Facebook Group for our club. The CCHHI Facebook Group has been formed to provide a forum for members to share photos and information, to request feedback on images and to network with other Club members. We look forward to your interaction in our FB Group.
You can find the group at this Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CCHHI/
Please note that the group is open to CCHHI members only, and it is a closed group. This means that anyone can find the group and see who’s in it. Only members can see posts.
Tips for the CCHHI Facebook Group:
1. Create a new album within the Group, give it your name, and use it for your own photos.
2. Post to the group feed to share photos, ask questions, and request feedback on your images.
3. We recommend adding a watermark to your images.
Add the Group to your Favorites so you can easily access the group. (see drop down menu next to Notifications)
5. Participate and have fun!
GUIDELINES FOR CCHHI FACEBOOK GROUP
Purpose: The CCHHI Facebook Group was formed to provide a forum for members to share photos and information, to request feedback on images and to network with other Club members.
To add and post photos to the group discussion:
At the top of the group feed, click Photo/Video to upload photos or videos to the group Photos album.
Select the photos or videos you want to add to Facebook.
You can also:
– Tag friends
– Share what you’re feeling or doing
– Add a location
- To create a new album:
At the top of the group News Feed, Click Add Photo/Video, then click Create Photo Album to upload to a new album.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT EACH MEMBER CREATE A PHOTO ALBUM WITH YOUR NAME. THIS WILL BE A PLACE TO ORGANIZE YOUR OWN PHOTOS.
If you have trouble creating your own new photo album, and are using an app on your computer, that may be a problem. Try logging in directly to FB.
Guidelines for posting to the CCHHI Group:
– All photos and videos should be the members own original work. We recommend using a watermark with your name or other identification when posting to Facebook.
– If you want to share another photographer’s work, appropriate attribution must be made.
– If you have a question or are looking for information, please let us know that in your post. Members may reply in the comments section of the post.
– If you would like to have comments or feedback on your image, please request it in your post. Members may reply in the comments section with constructive positive feedback.
Administrators for the CCHHI group are: Karen Andrews Migliaccio, Linda Goodyear O’Rourke, Natalie Nelsonand Bill Schmitt. Please direct questions and feedback to any one of us.